Chatbox
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Zoid

Dr.Zoidberg - Admin Application

22 posts in this topic

Your In-Game Name: Dr.Zoidberg

Your Age: 16

Your SteamID (MUST be formatted STEAM_0:0:00000000): STEAM_1:1:81545590 22:19 65 0 active 196608

Server you are applying for (mark only ONE):

[ ] Surf-RPG

[ ] Trade Lounge

[ ] NewbSurf 1/2

[X ] Jailbreak

[ ] Trouble in Terrorist Town

[ ] Already Server Specific, applying for Private

[ ] Already Paid Admin, applying for Private

Do you have, and use, a working microphone? Yes

Do you have any previous experience being a server admin? If so, in which community or on which server? Not on csgo but yes on other games.

How long have you played on the server you are applying for? 45 hours

On average, how many hours per week do you play on SG servers? I'm on for about 2 hours sometimes 3 every day.

Can you commit to playing AT LEAST 15 hours per month? Yes

Do you visit the community forums often to check up on SG news/abuse reports/etc? Yeah, although I usually only pay attention to ones that are ideas to make JB better.

Please paste the link to the General Server Rules below: 

If the server you are applying for has specific server rules, paste a link to those rules below: 

Tell us why you should be considered for admin: I'm applying for admin because I want to help out with the mic spamming and slam spamming issue, I'm usually on when a lot of other people are on and its EXTREMELY frustrating to hear everyone talking on their mic way too much. Its a big problem that i'd like to help solve, because i can see how stressed admins like Wrask and others get when people wont stop mic spamming/ talking over warden. I'd say i'm generally liked (or just not hated) by a good deal of the players that play on JB, so I feel as if regulars wouldnt get to hateful of me as long as I warn them properly to tell them off. Theres a big problem i have with guards that I see happen every now and then, and thats just that people are incompetent at doing what they're supposed to (like wardens who cant give orders that make sense or use english correctly when saying their order making it just overall confusing to follow them) I've seen a lot of ct's lately who just bait constantly or just do stupid things and it can end up ruining entire rounds from doing it. I'd like to help out with these kinds of problems since as of right now they're really hurting the JB community.

Do you understand that abusing admin, providing poor admin duties, and/or not being active enough will result in the termination of your admin: Yes

Edited by Zoidberg
Zedigy likes this

I guess +1 

I just suggest being more active on the site.

Zoid likes this

75c38e48b0d6213f01e46a655d3f4226.gif

8ad697_c53f80b1001c489ca201e6366e256be1.                                            jZ8XCjpCQWWZ5GLhbjRAufsw3JXePHUJVfEvMH3D                                                   Twitch-Icon.png

+1 good boi and watches futurama so good boi x2

Zoid likes this

Childish Gambino GIF - Childish Gambino Tajmahal GIFs

10 minutes ago, Gambino said:

+1 good boi and watches futurama so good boi x2

People who dont watch Futurama shouldnt be allowed to live.

Gambino likes this

Heck yeah. I trust this f00.

Stance: Full Support (+2)

Zoid likes this

Current Community Events / Projects:

Chondo Wars 1v1 - [Click Here] - Concluding soon

Zeezo Wars III "Return of the Legend" - Coming June-July 2017 - Will be Co-Hosting this with Zeezo.

Coming Soon: ??? | Official Event Statement | Star Slayers Volume 2 - Forum (Coming Soon)

1 minute ago, Warden Frostwater said:

Heck yeah. I trust this f00.

Stance: Full Support (+2)

thanks!

+1 friendly

+1 chill

If people are being racist and saying nigger or anything like that, we're not going to control/censor it.  

Online video games are online video games, suck it up snowflake.

Chondo 4/14/2017

tumblr_n167104Vjv1qhd0yjo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

He knows the rules super chill person and is a overall good player to this community

Stance: Full Support (+1)

woop woop woop

33 minutes ago, Loda said:

He knows the rules super chill person and is a overall good player to this community

Stance: Full Support (+1)

woop woop woop

:)

-1. Hes to young. JK, Love ya Zoid! +1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

2 minutes ago, Tex said:

-1. Hes to young. JK, Love ya Zoid! +1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

lol