Chatbox
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Durandal

We meme on the stupid responses in this """"""""Survey"""""""""""

56 posts in this topic

alright boys the roots have given us the golden basket in terms of memes today. 

lets get this started. 

It's not what I dislike but what I think should be different. I feel that brand new people should be treated differently than they currently are. Don't just call them "newfags".

The bs that keeps going on towards new players and how all the guys support the old guys always, whether it be a abuse report or anything happening during gameplay.

getting memed on quite too often instead of taking the community serious like some people try to do on a weekly basis

@President Evil smart idea making a """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""survey""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" to expose these homosexuals. Post their steam IDs/forum names so I can meme them into oblivion. 

IzY9cHW.gif

a915f3d29c3920df7dd68a16a6fa7c9f.png

man fuck off, I'm not going to answer that

Current Community Events / Projects:

Chondo Wars 1v1 - [Click Here] - Concluding soon

Zeezo Wars III "Return of the Legend" - Coming June-July 2017 - Will be Co-Hosting this with Zeezo.

Coming Soon: ??? | Official Event Statement | Star Slayers Volume 2 - Forum (Coming Soon)

Just now, President Evil said:

the poll is completely anonymous 

i hope so, wouldn't be classed as attacking if it told people who wrote what

Current Community Events / Projects:

Chondo Wars 1v1 - [Click Here] - Concluding soon

Zeezo Wars III "Return of the Legend" - Coming June-July 2017 - Will be Co-Hosting this with Zeezo.

Coming Soon: ??? | Official Event Statement | Star Slayers Volume 2 - Forum (Coming Soon)

Brand new people are treated like shit. If you take the shit for long enough, you get less shit.

Fuck off dood

Dlsics6.gif

7 minutes ago, The Muffin Man said:

Brand new people are treated like shit. If you take the shit for long enough, you get less shit.

This, harsh as fuck 2 new players and if they stick around after all of the memin and shit talking we lay off the gas. If you can't handle a shit talking you shouldn't be here. There is no excuse why no one here can, fucking kenguini is a roasting god, the kid is like 11. 

IzY9cHW.gif

Those who are here and have been active on forums servers and ts3 are ones that belong here. Then they become friends for life if you can handle the humour they dishin out.

15 minutes ago, Durandal said:

This, harsh as fuck 2 new players and if they stick around after all of the memin and shit talking we lay off the gas. If you can't handle a shit talking you shouldn't be here. There is no excuse why no one here can, fucking kenguini is a roasting god, the kid is like 11. 

but tbh we should be nicer. its p savage.

4 minutes ago, Shiro said:

Those who are here and have been active on forums servers and ts3 are ones that belong here. Then they become friends for life if you can handle the humour they dishin out.

but tbh we should be nicer. its p savage.

Thanks for quoting me asshole

Shiro likes this

Fuck off dood

Dlsics6.gif

I generally don't agree with the harsh treatment towards new players as new players are the only way a community can grow.

I'm sick of the same 60 people every day

Also the who's online section is fucking stupid because more or less it is saying "wellll here are the same people who get on at the same time. Maybe someone new this time ;) fuck off"

Edited by Tinkles
Shiro and ScarletTarget like this

5JS7nHf.jpg

S H I T O S T 

1 minute ago, Tinkles said:

I generally don't agree with the harsh treatment towards new players as new players are the only way a community can grow.

r u fucking kiddingme delete this fucking post right now i know you are one of those whiners in the survey now smh 

Zedigy likes this

IzY9cHW.gif

4 minutes ago, Tinkles said:

Also the who's online section is fucking stupid because more or less it is saying "wellll here are the same people who get on at the same time. Maybe someone new this time ;) fuck off"

Well considering I always see new players that just get harshly shut down with toxic behavior or just getting shit on by other players, yeh.

But what would slayers be without its 

Edited by The Muffin Man
Zeezo, zuggie24 and pinchedcow like this

Fuck off dood

Dlsics6.gif

2 minutes ago, The Muffin Man said:

Well considering I always see new players that just get harshly shut down with toxic behavior or just getting shit on by other players, yeh.

But what would slayers be without its 

TFW u dont have a muffin man pic when ur muffin man

Shiro likes this

What used to be ironic shitposting and lighthearted banter/trolling is now just obnoxious yelling. Shit gets old fast, must be hella faster to newcomers.

0427b5767a184b0f99fd9bf3a6a3b33f.png

man wtf it's like I never existed

Edited by Bill Murray's Cock.

CLICKY>

enrd3Po.jpg<>

CLICK TO FEEL MY HLDJ LIST

CLICK ON THIS

Coconut_tree_christmas.png FOR TROPICAL MIX

i5 6600k @4.2gHz

Sapphire 390x Tri-X

Asus z170-P

EVGA 750w b2

While most the members are mature, they also only pay attention/do anything with older members (People that have been here for a while). Many of the community leaders are often judgmental to ANYONE new. At the start of me being here I was told "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU" when I had asked a simple question/made a reasonable statement (Point being that most people on forums or servers can be extremely toxic and not fun for anyone to be around *cough* Durandal *cough* Motherfucker is talking about how being a dick to new players is "just part of the experience" (This is coming from someone who has been here for a while...) There could also be a survey (much like this one) for specific servers one whether the mods are performing optimally (preferably a survey for people that are on the server for more than 20hr a month) Also more direct communication with all members.

Who typed this? Fess up. I ain't leaving anytime soon faggot I am a weed that can not be removed from this community. 

Edited by Durandal
zuggie24 likes this

IzY9cHW.gif

17 minutes ago, Durandal said:

While most the members are mature, they also only pay attention/do anything with older members (People that have been here for a while). Many of the community leaders are often judgmental to ANYONE new. At the start of me being here I was told "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU" when I had asked a simple question/made a reasonable statement (Point being that most people on forums or servers can be extremely toxic and not fun for anyone to be around *cough* Durandal *cough* Motherfucker is talking about how being a dick to new players is "just part of the experience" (This is coming from someone who has been here for a while...) There could also be a survey (much like this one) for specific servers one whether the mods are performing optimally (preferably a survey for people that are on the server for more than 20hr a month) Also more direct communication with all members.

Who typed this? Fess up. I ain't leaving anytime soon faggot I am a weed that can not be removed from this community. 

Rip

13 minutes ago, Durandal said:

best not be you boy 2537f28855875d41685f32dea6655f96.png

Trust me, I'm smart enough to not say "*cough* Durandal *cough*."

Acordate Azt foszlány a lélek si je  имел возможность...                       ̿ ̿̿ ̿’̿’̵͇̿̿з=(◣_◢)=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿   

Kappa ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

If you figured that out, one thing: You have no life.

Edited by FlamesInTheSky

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0