Gambino

Profile pics for friends

187 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Gambino said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL BILL ITS A SIGN. GAMBINO WANTS YOU TO OFF YOURSELF

Kaz ^v^ likes this

image.png RIP LAURENCE          image.png RIP AUGUST

I love you both :c

@Gambino Me dad :D Suprise me with colors :)

What the admin did: ya boy eric is a dildo for banning me despite him being rude before me in the first place. "don't waste my time." excuse me? "yeah, don't interrupt people when they say what room." you had a long ass advertisement and i am telling you to go to a room. yes someone else said a room, but i invited him as well. "don't waste time" ye ok cunt nigger. *banned*

Reason for ban: So today I was enjoying my time on the surf server, playing the same shitty easy maps over and over again with autistic niggers when the beloved Alexandria was talking in her fancy admin text about not asking admins for sexual favours or some stupid troll shit. So with the opportunity in hand I made a comment about her wet clammy cunt, she kicked me ruined my top ten time but whatever I deserved it, we all had a good laugh. The part that got me is when I joined back continued surfing listening to the screams of niggers who need to watch their fucking mouths when I get banned by a different admin for what I said to Alexandria. Im glad she can loosen up with a finger in her pussy, and Id suggest the other admins learn to do the same. Its a fucking surf server get over it.

1 hour ago, Nollyn said:

k my son who got vac for cheating and never talks to me since then, k

Nollyn likes this

Childish Gambino GIF - Childish Gambino Tajmahal GIFs

Can I have one, red that blinds into a blue background, you can do anything for my character. K thanks <3

9 minutes ago, Soul said:

Can I have one, red that blinds into a blue background, you can do anything for my character. K thanks <3

ye my dude

1 minute ago, InsaneInTheMemebrane said:

Just make me some skinny kid with a turquoise beanie and red hair lmao

Not turquoise lmao  Teal

Edited by InsaneInTheMemebrane
Gambino likes this

make myne :c

i want long beautiful hair like a mother

Gambino likes this

image.png RIP LAURENCE          image.png RIP AUGUST

I love you both :c

2 hours ago, Zeezo said:

Can you make mine skyblue and have me doing the nazi symbol or killing a small child or something? Thanks!

Or just draw a really sexy beard. That would work too. :^)

Gambino likes this

5JS7nHf.jpg

S H I T O S T 

I would die for you 
Cross the sky for you 
I will send out a light burning for you alone
You're all I need
You set me free 
And this fire will guide you home

AAAAAAAAAAAND IIIIIIIIIIIIIM AAAAAAAAAAAAA FAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOT

20 hours ago, Nollyn said:

dad you havnt sent me your steam and ive been forum banned bc some people are salty but its guuchi send me it ill add :D and i finally got a smruf so we can play :D

Gambino likes this

What the admin did: ya boy eric is a dildo for banning me despite him being rude before me in the first place. "don't waste my time." excuse me? "yeah, don't interrupt people when they say what room." you had a long ass advertisement and i am telling you to go to a room. yes someone else said a room, but i invited him as well. "don't waste time" ye ok cunt nigger. *banned*

Reason for ban: So today I was enjoying my time on the surf server, playing the same shitty easy maps over and over again with autistic niggers when the beloved Alexandria was talking in her fancy admin text about not asking admins for sexual favours or some stupid troll shit. So with the opportunity in hand I made a comment about her wet clammy cunt, she kicked me ruined my top ten time but whatever I deserved it, we all had a good laugh. The part that got me is when I joined back continued surfing listening to the screams of niggers who need to watch their fucking mouths when I get banned by a different admin for what I said to Alexandria. Im glad she can loosen up with a finger in her pussy, and Id suggest the other admins learn to do the same. Its a fucking surf server get over it.

1 hour ago, Nollyn said:

dad you havnt sent me your steam and ive been forum banned bc some people are salty but its guuchi send me it ill add :D and i finally got a smruf so we can play :D

my steam url is gamblno