Chatbox
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
deathxangel13

ITS BACK

11 posts in this topic

WOW REALLY? I don't care. I don't have any skins, but betting away your skins isn't the way to go.

Logo-Natural-Selection-2-Transparent-Bac

oh great here comes the scandals again (hoping not)

Current Community Events / Projects:

Chondo Wars 1v1 - [Click Here] - Concluding soon

Zeezo Wars III "Return of the Legend" - Coming June-July 2017 - Will be Co-Hosting this with Zeezo.

Coming Soon: ??? | Official Event Statement | Star Slayers Volume 2 - Forum (Coming Soon)

1 minute ago, Warden Flamewater said:

oh great here comes the scandals again (hoping not)

Do you know what happened to PhantomL0rd? I heard he was getting jailtime, but never seen anything happen.

Logo-Natural-Selection-2-Transparent-Bac

Just now, Moma said:

Do you know what happened to PhantomL0rd? I heard he was getting jailtime, but never seen anything happen.

yes he got perma twitch banned and i hope he gets jailtime cause he scammed over a couple million dollars in csgo items

Current Community Events / Projects:

Chondo Wars 1v1 - [Click Here] - Concluding soon

Zeezo Wars III "Return of the Legend" - Coming June-July 2017 - Will be Co-Hosting this with Zeezo.

Coming Soon: ??? | Official Event Statement | Star Slayers Volume 2 - Forum (Coming Soon)

CSGO BETTING IS BACK??? now I can do shit with the items I don't fucking use anymore hooray

1 hour ago, zach5456 said:

No its not back. You can't bet skins. You bet coins...

read the post hullo theyre gonna add a withdraw system theyre just figuring it out... smh typical slayers all nah fuck you i didnt find it so i dont like it and oh i didnt actually read it i just assumed shit

4 minutes ago, deathxangel13 said:

read the post hullo theyre gonna add a withdraw system theyre just figuring it out... smh typical slayers all nah fuck you i didnt find it so i dont like it and oh i didnt actually read it i just assumed shit

They said they're working on a fix for withdrawls aka people like me who's skins are still stuck on the site. If you googled it for 5 seconds you'd find explainations that the coin system =/= skin system. Jesus you have a superiority complex calm down with your condensation

ScarletTarget and Dela | Veux like this

Jbl1lhR_zpso0fkemxz.png

NSFW

Spoiler

ThrAMvO.jpg