Chatbox
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Ferguson

TTT Report plugin idea

15 posts in this topic

So instead of constantly sifting through admin chat about RDM reports and such, I had the idea for a plugin to make reporting someone easier.

I.E. use !report, it pulls up a list, followed by reasons "RDM, ghosting, etc", sends the report to admins and if  an admin is dead, it will automatically pull the logs from those two people.  Saves times on reports and looking through logs and such.  Just an idea

On 12/4/2016 at 6:48 PM, President Evil said:

we could make a category for you, your 500 leaving the community posts could easily fit in there

+1 some retards don't know how to use admin chat and constantly bitch in all chat about an rdm or something, this would be very convenient for the player and admin

Bumping this up because it is becoming desperately needed.  It can't be that hard to code. but I'm not a coder...

I.E. user type !report, selects user to report, picks from a list of reasons (RDM, abuse, ghosting, etc), allows them to type a short description.  Admins are notified of it (extra: with a log of interactions between the users if the admin is dead) and the targeted user is notified as well, allowing them to reply with the argument.  After it has been replied to, admin can choose to act and close the case.  

Edited by Ferguson

we could make a category for you, your 500 leaving the community posts could easily fit in there

@Shiro @darkness or whoever else may have an idea.

i agree with this 100%

Katy, Texas, Best Country in the World

Current student at MD Anderson Cancer Center 

Mid High Tier Trader

Sounds like a cool idea.

"Insert something clever"

On 7/27/2016 at 9:49 PM, hpd272 said:

yea XDDD i got a new one

Maximum+shitposting_3a7ad6_5406243.gif

I like pumpkin spice. 

23 minutes ago, Hulked Hogan :) said:

is it really that hard to read chat and type !logs? :/

This. The server isn't even as bad as it used to be a year ago when there was like 30+ people on all the time with at most 2 admins on at a time and we managed just fine. There's constantly like 7 of you SSA's in TTT at the same time, how can you not handle 1-2 rdm's per round, if that? You obviously aren't doing your job properly if you guys can't, and you should be checking the logs at the end of each round and checking for rdm's/excessive bad actions like I do whenever I'm on there and there's a lot of complaints

Hulked Hogan :) likes this

The Best Nigger Is A Dead Nigger

better yet, store logs ( for 7 days ) in a database so you can do some fancy stuff like this via a web page

@Addicted

1378223557-2013-09-03-00003.jpg

1024x768.jpg

anti ban script

dont need it already like 9999999 admins on all the time plus summer is over

also at this point you should have !logs binded so you dont have to type it

Edited by Wally

LVqkZbZ.png

5qOtH5O.gif

back in my day we did it the old fashioned way of not being a lazy cunt and typing !logs

bb1e88abdd.jpg

I don't think it is necessary.

Simple review of !logs usually suffice

Current Community Events / Projects:

Chondo Wars 1v1 - [Click Here] - Concluding soon

Zeezo Wars III "Return of the Legend" - Coming June-July 2017 - Will be Co-Hosting this with Zeezo.

Coming Soon: ??? | Official Event Statement | Star Slayers Volume 2 - Forum (Coming Soon)

On 8/8/2016 at 8:25 PM, Bronze4Lyfe said:

+1 some retards don't know how to use admin chat and constantly bitch in all chat about an rdm or something, this would be very convenient for the player and admin

19 hours ago, Ferguson said:

@Shiro @darkness or whoever else may have an idea.

But retards will still spam chat even if the roots do add this. People are just retarded