Chatbox
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mister Horse

Bet Analysis: Spirit vs PRIDE

12 posts in this topic

So i'm gonna start posting analyses of some CSGOLounge matches. I used to get paid by a (dead) website to make educated guesses and I was right most of the time. 

Maps: Mirage, Nuke, Cache

Expected Lineups

PRIDE: morelz, repo, reatz, EXUS, SOON

Spirit: NickelBack, Dima, S0tF1k, kibaken, COLDYY1

Past matches

PRIDE
Cobblestone vs. Spirit 18-22
Best of 2 vs. AGG 0-2
Best of 2 vs. AGG 0-2
Cobblestone vs. Galatics 16-11
Best of 3 vs. Kinguin 0-1
Spirit
Cobblestone vs. PRIDE 22-18
Best of 3 vs. DenDD 2-0
Best of 3 vs. ATN 0-2
Cobblestone vs. DenDD 5-10
Cache vs. Galatics 16-3

Spirit played Pride yesterday and Spirit won 22-18. Their roster was different than this game, however. Last game they had DavCost, a great AWPer. Davcost pretty much carried the whole Spirit team to a very narrow victory against PRIDE. 6cb99fa9cb.png

Above you can see Davcost and Kibaken doing most of the heavy lifting on the Spirit team. Also look at how Pride's scores are pretty consistent with eachother, at least compared to Spirit's. DavCost's stand-in for this upcoming match is a Russian player named NickelBack. Looking at all his stats he isn't going to be an impact player whatsoever. Like seriously, he's gonna be dead weight unless he pulls a miracle. I watched part of the first Spirit vs PRIDE game and PRIDE seemed to be out maneuvering and simply out playing Spirit with their strats, but it was held down by the two carries just as long as they could bait their bottom three hard enough to find some frags. Thats why the game went into double overtime. This match is going to be a Best of 3, whereas the first was only a Best of 1. PRIDE will take this if there is no sneaky shit going on. I'm going to be putting $80-$100 on PRIDE if the odds stay alright. If they do and I bet then i'll update this post with a screenshot of my confirmed bet

EDIT: Kinguin said no balls so I went all in. ALLAHU AKBAR ce5c2d349d.png

Edited by Mister Horse

On 7/29/2016 at 0:38 PM, Laurence said:

+1 @Mister Horse don't forget about the good ol' days, Jess.

On 10/14/2015 at 7:00 PM, Darkness said:

fucking homo

I'm sure you got this. Got back in the pro analysis scene?

Current Community Events / Projects:

Chondo Wars 1v1 - [Click Here] - Concluding soon

Zeezo Wars III "Return of the Legend" - Coming June-July 2017 - Will be Co-Hosting this with Zeezo.

Coming Soon: ??? | Official Event Statement | Star Slayers Volume 2 - Forum (Coming Soon)

8 minutes ago, Warden Flamewater said:

I'm sure you got this. Got back in the pro analysis scene?

Yeah, need some extra cash to upgrade my PC. Ez money hopefully

fucking homo

PRIDE is a fairly new team, they have been a team for few months already, but not nearly as long as Spirit, their results are also quite bad as they’ve been losing majority of their matches in the recent months, previous games where PRIDE went 2-17 in maps before they beat LDLC yesterday, so overall they beat Galactics, LDLC and took a map off of Alternate, other matches went really BAD for them. PRIDE surprisingly managed to make it to a double OT against Spirit yesterday, they lost the match 18-22 on cobblestone but it was pretty close, quite surprising that PRIDE all of a sudden managed to get two close matches against both LDLC and Spirit after playing like crap for the last few months.

Well, Spirit is definitely a better team on paper and should be favored here, but you never know with these literal who teams, I still think Spirit will take this match but the risk is pretty high.

My odds for this match: Pride 30:70 Spirit

Might want to do some more/better research next time bud.

Good luck. :)

Edited by Dash

805fd9a597382de7ffa2b757331296b1.gif

cc6488cb44ff37d84caa543cc19e44d5.png

Lol. Hit me up next time if you want an actual prediction that has actual research under it if your looking to put all your skins in 1 game. 

Idk who would pay you to give predictions like that :P

rip your $265+ :)

3 hours ago, Dash said:

cc6488cb44ff37d84caa543cc19e44d5.png

Lol. Hit me up next time if you want an actual prediction that has actual research under it if your looking to put all your skins in 1 game. 

Idk who would pay you to give predictions like that :P

rip your $265+ :)

Yeah, I can look at HLTV and CSGOLounge too and make a guess too. Obviously you didn't watch the games. Pride has better aim, chemistry, and strats. Gambling is gambling, I knew the risks. I stand by my prediction because I was mostly right about what I had said when I was defining both teams. The only reason Spirit won was because they were conveniently (suspiciously) in the right places in the right time almost every single round on the last two maps. You should stick to 10 mans, maybe you'll actually get good at them some day

Mysticmints likes this

fucking homo

22 minutes ago, Mister Horse said:

Pride has better aim, chemistry, and strats.

Your kidding right? lmao pride has been a team for about 2 months lmfao they have shit cem, simple defaults, and good aim. Everything points to spirit wining the bo3, yes they lost a BEST OF 1 against them which anyone can do.

25 minutes ago, Mister Horse said:

The only reason Spirit won was because they were conveniently (suspiciously) in the right places in the right time almost every single round on the last two maps. 

Lol.

25 minutes ago, Mister Horse said:

You should stick to 10 mans, maybe you'll actually get good at them some day

l m f a o

I cant believe you put all of your skins on pride, your suppose to be some guy people pay for good predictions? lol

whoever pay'd for your predictions got scammed lol. Im sure your butt hurt about your skins and all but since you use to get payed for predictions shouldn't you know the 5%, 10% , and 20% rule? Make better decisions next time and put some ACTUAL RESEARCH into a game your so confident on.

erik :] and ScarletTarget like this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0