You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dare

Fnatic vs SK Wed, Feb 24th at 4:00pm(est) on de_overpass

7 posts in this topic

Fnatic Vs. SK

Wed, Feb 24th at 4:00pm(est) on de_overpass 

I've decided to start a forum post so I can share some of my insight towards the teams I bet on and hopefully you and I will earn some pesos (That's money for you trump voters) and start up a new community of SG betting

I recently have been betting and made 4x my amount. I'll share some information that I deem useful and all my judgements will not be biased as I'll show positives and negatives for both teams. Feel free to add any relevant information.

Fnatic                            SK

SE.gif dennis                                AcilioN DK.gif
SE.gif flusha                                   Friis DK.gif
SE.gif JW                               Magiskb0Y DK.gif
SE.gif krimz                               MODDII DK.gif
SE.gif olofmeister                            Pimp DK.gif
SE.gif vuggo (Substitute)  

Recent de_overpass Matches as listed on http://pro.eslgaming.com/csgo/proleague/standings/

H1 = 1st Half  | H2 = 2nd Half | T = Total Score | F = Total Frags | D = Total Deaths | E = Errors

Fnatic                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Period Scores
  H1 H2   T F D E
Virtus Pro 7 2   9 75 96 0
fnatic 8 8   16 96 75 0

SK

N/A

Recent Past ESL Matches as listed on http://pro.eslgaming.com/csgo/proleague/standings/

Fnatic 5/6 Won  83.333% Victory Rate

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Virtus Pro fnatic de_dust2 Win 12-16 Feb 11 16
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Virtus Pro fnatic de_overpass Win 9-16 Feb 11 16
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive fnatic G2 Kinguin de_cbble Win 16-5 Feb 15 16

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive G2 Kinguin fnatic de_inferno Win 7-16 Feb 15 16
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive TEAM ENVYUS fnatic de_inferno Win 4-16 Feb 16 16
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive TEAM ENVYUS fnatic de_cache Loss 16-5 Feb 16 16

SK 2/4 Won   50.000% Victory Rate

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive SK Gaming TEAM ENVYUS de_mirage Loss 19-22 Feb 9 16
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive SK Gaming TEAM ENVYUS de_cbble Loss 6-16 Feb 9 16
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Natus Vincere SK Gaming de_cbble Win 7-16 Feb 11 16
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive SK Gaming Natus Vincere de_train Win 16-12 Feb 11 16

My opinion of the victor:

(Anything I write here is just my opinion if you lose X amount of skins/keys/stickers that was your choice to do so. If you're afraid of a loss than don't bet.)

Anything can happen from the moment I post this to the end of the match, but the team I've voted for is Fnatic. I've chosen to put my money of Fnatic, becuase they have a stronger team chemistry and have exceedingly well aim over SK. Fnatic has recently played the map against VP who haven't really been performing but nonetheless VP is a great team and is capable of winning a match against EnVyus as spectated earlier today. 

Hope for the best, good luck :D

Edited by Dare

Curling @Squatrack

Someone's jelly they didnt make 70USD XD

Curling @Squatrack

I don't know why you're so harsh towards my helpfulness, maybe I posted in the wrong community?

Curling @Squatrack

16 hours ago, Dare said:

I don't know why you're so harsh towards my helpfulness, maybe I posted in the wrong community?

you'll get used to it

anti ban script

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0