Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IgIz

Admin Application - IgIz - [ACCEPTED]

5 posts in this topic

Name: IgIz

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:16535577

Why should we make you an admin?

I have some past experience in running a community and administrating.I used to run a Garry's Mod community (named Blow Shit Up incase anybody wonders) which I ran for three years so I have the experience in dealing with certain situations that may occur when administrating.I am a relatively nice guy, but I am good at spotting people who take advantage of that.

The main reason why I am applying for admin is because I WANT THE POWERZ! Nah just kidding , I know how it can be frustrating for the players when there are no admins available at times when douches try to take over the server.So idealy I'd want to make the whole experience for players enjoyable as any admin should.

How often do you play on the servers?

I play quite regularly , usually around 15-20 hours a week (2-3 hours a day).I am currently a student therefore my availability times vary depending on the how busy I am.

Do you realize that admin is given based on how actively you play on the severs, and can be revoked if you go inactive or are not playing frequently enough? (Yes or No):

Yes,ofcourse.

I started playing at around the start of November or so last year and then stopped at December for a bit due to a load of uni work.I usually play in the evenings UTC time so maybe we are on, on different times :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0