Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Moose

~MiniMoose12's Admin Application~

6 posts in this topic

Name:

MiniMoose12/Mini~Call me by either!

Steam ID: "STEAM_0:0:33360146"

14- Im not your standard 14 year old. Im a support rep for a hosting company and I have a Professional Attitude. I am also a freelance GFX and I plan to make you guys some for yo website design :P! I made one awhile back, but It shrunk and looked pix-elated on the outcome, plan to remake it soon. Here it is

ADASDASD.png

Why should we make you an admin?

I respect responsibility and use it wisely. I am experienced with moderating and administrating large groups of people in general. I have had it 3 times on Cs:s and I am somewhat familiar to how the in-game side works. I own many minecraft servers that are full of little kids, I have had my fair deal of administrating. I know about the all the "Fun" stuff that comes with being a admin. I will not abuse any of this stuff that many would call "Fun"- Freeze Bombs Time Bombs, Bombs in general. I have seen admins abuse that shit like candy on Halloween. I know how to deal with situations and how to take care of them in a responsible manner. This is why I should become admin on Slayers Gaming Servers.

How often do you play on the servers?

I play ALOT of Surf RPG with President, (Llama Master) :P, I also enjoy alot of the MiniGameMaps that you guys have on your MG server. I play Quite Often. I play around ~3-14 Hours a day. 2-8 hours weekdays. YOLO- YOU ONLY LIVE ONLINE :P

Thank you for taking your time and reading the whole post. I do understand that applications are CLOSED. I was told to make one anyways. ~ Moose

CH4q36k.png

Le Beast PC

Ehh, I use photobucket so I can keep track off my work. It saves alot of space on my computer for me to just upload it and delete the .jpeg and keep the psd. Also, I like blue C:

also, Im getting a portfolio/Blog Type Domain soon so It will be hosted on that very soon :P

CH4q36k.png

Le Beast PC

Eh, I never tried deviant art. Maybe I will in the next week. thanks for the advice.

CH4q36k.png

Le Beast PC

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0