You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
President Evil

Nov 2015 Meeting Notes

8 posts in this topic

PLease post topics to discuss here

1. Puppy - back to Vet

2 . @Flea__ you've been inactive for a while, do you want to go to Vet or do you plan on coming back

I was hopeing you/darkness would make us a surf stats page like this: http://timer.carbongaming.net/#/ and http://surfheaven.eu/stats/

3. We need to reiterate to admins about troll banning each other/players for 1 min and spamming up SB

4. thinking about new ways to get more players on the web site/steam group, perhaps start a referral system, perhaps teach people how to do the steam group mass invite

5. status on keyshuffle? is this ever happening? if not we can partner up with csgopot and advertise/make a section for csgopot in the trade server and integrate it with the !bet command

def dont teach how to mass invite, im pretty sure the method i found is a bug i found by accident and i dont want it getting well known

as for me i cant do any big projects like keyshuffle for a while. this quarter of college is starting to demand more and more of my time. partnering sounds like a good idea if they advertise the shit of our trade server

anti ban script

We're gonna be downsizing, this means removing unpopular servers that do nothing for us ie: KZ and Official Surf, probably not gonna open up any new servers for a while.

saves money, time and energy

We need to focus on the servers that need help like JB and MiniGames.

Im contemplating on getting rid of SGpoints too as idk how much they've actually made people spend more time on our servers.

I'd keep SGpoints for a little while, as for keyshuffle im going to sell the script/site/domain. Too busy.

I cleaned the old forum threads in servers a few weeks ago and moved them to old servers.

I have nothing on my front. 

Will send bill for x4b before it comes out to you. 

hlpxoQ5.jpg

dNelsdaulFGNO.gif

16gb 2133mhz

EVGA GTX 1080 SC

EVGA Z97 FTW

I have nothing. I'm really too busy to help like bpendz said. I did a little work on the keyshuffle thing but haven't gotten back to it in like 2 weeks..

I'm cool with vet I suppose. Can I stay in the admin group also so I can keep  up with the sr staff threads. I still check forums regularly mainly for those.

2cnedd5.png

lKZ4Khz.png

@Flea__ can I sell the keyshuffle logo with site or want me to take it off?

hlpxoQ5.jpg

dNelsdaulFGNO.gif

16gb 2133mhz

EVGA GTX 1080 SC

EVGA Z97 FTW

@Flea__ can I sell the keyshuffle logo with site or want me to take it off?

Sell it. I'll get you the .psd.

You're selling the domain with it?

2cnedd5.png

lKZ4Khz.png

Yeah both domains.

Also who set the fucking meeting times I think every day in the evening is best, this early afternoon morning shit is crazy. 

hlpxoQ5.jpg

dNelsdaulFGNO.gif

16gb 2133mhz

EVGA GTX 1080 SC

EVGA Z97 FTW

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0