You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
darkness

steam accounts that share ips

6 posts in this topic

the script worked

http://pastebin.com/HVdDsjpU

Scanned ~39000 accounts and found that 2900 share ips.

on this note, when resetting the times on darkwatch we're not going to wipe the db anymore. just set everyone's playtime back to 0 so we can keep their information stored

anti ban script

I am going to work on a cloud based db for you to work in so we can actually utilize a good db with faster I/O etc. Ill work on this with you and pay for it shouldn't be much but I'd like to talk to you about packaging the stuff up and licensing it out to communities. Dude you do some good shit and got so good so quickly. 

Flea__ likes this

hlpxoQ5.jpg

dNelsdaulFGNO.gif

16gb 2133mhz

EVGA GTX 1080 SC

EVGA Z97 FTW

Either way I am thinking Amazon Dyan, Google, or some Maria DB action I can hook up a dedicated server for us to use for it. 

hlpxoQ5.jpg

dNelsdaulFGNO.gif

16gb 2133mhz

EVGA GTX 1080 SC

EVGA Z97 FTW

Dude you do some good shit and got so good so quickly. 

quite likely the nicest thing anyone from slayers has said to me :D

its not really that special tbh. just a shit ton of data from the database and compare the ips and steamids against one another.

some snippets

MySqlCommand command = new MySqlCommand("SELECT steamId, name, ip from timetrack ORDER BY ip DESC;");-------                while (reader.Read())                {                    ++rows;                    steamId = reader.GetString("steamId");                    username = reader.GetString("name");                    ip = reader.GetString("ip");                    curLine = string.Format("{0} | {1} | {2}", steamId, ip, username);                    ips.Add(ip);                    steamIds.Add(steamId);                    Console.WriteLine("Row: " + rows);                    data.Add(curLine);                    fileEntry += curLine;                }--------            StreamWriter sw = File.AppendText("alts.txt");            string curData = "";            string curIP = "";            string curSteamId = "";            int ipCount = ips.Count;            int curI = 0;            var logged = new List<string>();            for (int i = 0; i < ipCount; i++)            {                curIP = ips.ElementAt(i);                curSteamId = steamIds.ElementAt(i);                curI = i;                for (int j = (curI - 50); j <= (curI + 50); j++)                {                    if (j >= (ipCount - 1) || j < 0)                        continue;                    curData = data.ElementAt(j);                    if (logged.Contains(curData))                        continue;                    //Console.WriteLine("Checking " + curData + " against " + curSteamId + "[" + curIP + "]");                    if (curData.Contains(" "+curIP+" ") && !curData.Contains(curSteamId+" "))                    {                        Console.WriteLine("Alts: " + ++altCount + " IP Index: " + i);                        logged.Add(curData);                        sw.WriteLine(".:|| IP: " + curIP + " || Original SteamId: " + curSteamId + " || " + curData + " ||:.");                    }                }            }

anti ban script

Still its impressive, me I am not so good. I am trying to learn but its a never ending circle of forgetting and circles. I am a visual person more then a contextual person. I can understand things and how they work and change them but never really can make something. 

hlpxoQ5.jpg

dNelsdaulFGNO.gif

16gb 2133mhz

EVGA GTX 1080 SC

EVGA Z97 FTW

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0