Followers 0
bpendz

Key Shuffle working thread

49 posts in this topic

This is the working thread for Keyshuffle.com and Key-shuffle.com

What it is : KEY only based jackpot game

What we do : Provide a service for key's and a jackpot

How we make money : Sell keys

How we split it : Who ever wants to work on it will take a cut AFTER operational costs (hosting/site/cloud flare) etc etc etc. I am thinking for pay we pay by percentage based on work, if we take 10% and it costs 2% to maintain site, we will then have 8% to play with, really we want to keep this low and between most of us. Maybe charge an initial 3 keys to join to make it for a more elite set of users? 

I will have the script and bot soon. I will manage the bot on a VM, with no access other the steam on it. The website will go on my VPS so we can handle that in house. Design will need to be handled I will also pay for it.

@Darkness @President Evil

Ideas/Thoughts/What do you want to do. 

This is ALL LEGAL unless we offer money, so we can we need to work on a place that will buy them etc. Technically we can do it if we have a system like OPskins then we would both control supply and demand (maybe a good idea to look into that). 

The site is PHP/MYSQL, the bot is JS. 

hlpxoQ5.jpg

dNelsdaulFGNO.gif

16gb 2133mhz

EVGA GTX 1080 SC

EVGA Z97 FTW

so what other sites do (like csgoshuffle) is they take a percentage of the winnings (5-10%) so for a 50 key pot we would keep 5 keys and the winner gets 45.

We can then cash out the keys on opskins, or directly with a reputable trader who trades for cash in high volume.

In terms of maintenance, im not sure how much ram, cpu, bandwidth this site will use. I imagine the maintenance cost will be pretty low as we start out and will scale with the traffic.

Well since I now own the intellectual property/code and you want a cut the operational costs are $975/month lol. 

Low cost.

Yeah we can cash out after a month or every few months, so we are not losing as much. We can have a storage account for the keys.

I'd like to keep the access to all of these systems to the three of us, its going to be a set it and forget it script with support. We shouldn't affiliate it with SG and have its own brand. 

What part does king small dong (Chondo) play in this? We could easily ourselves talk to opskins or anyone who buys keys and do this ourselves. Just curious as few people as possible so the amounts are highest. I will buy a designer to design it. Script is designed but id like to change it and can do some of it. 

hlpxoQ5.jpg

dNelsdaulFGNO.gif

16gb 2133mhz

EVGA GTX 1080 SC

EVGA Z97 FTW

Fuck a designer. You got me.

And fuck you for not thinking that first, pussy. 

I'll do SEO on it too.

If it's something Darkness is working on, I want in. :D

darkness and bpendz like this

2cnedd5.png

lKZ4Khz.png

Fuck a designer. You got me.

And fuck you for not thinking that first, pussy.

I'll do SEO on it too.

If it's something Darkness is working on, I want in. :D

awesome

keep this idea quiet until we have it made

anti ban script

Alright waiting for dude to get back on price then ill buy it. And set up a passworded site for us to work on it. We can add to it and take away etc. 

hlpxoQ5.jpg

dNelsdaulFGNO.gif

16gb 2133mhz

EVGA GTX 1080 SC

EVGA Z97 FTW

I still think we charge a signup fee even just cash $5.00 deposit thus showing they want to do it etc. This gives us initial payment from the get go. 

hlpxoQ5.jpg

dNelsdaulFGNO.gif

16gb 2133mhz

EVGA GTX 1080 SC

EVGA Z97 FTW

I still think we charge a signup fee even just cash $5.00 deposit thus showing they want to do it etc. This gives us initial payment from the get go.

thats a great way to kill traffic

no site forces their clients to put down any sort of minimum payment or signup fee, the whole point of our site is that you put in a minimum of 1 key and your in the raffle, keep it simple and easy to use

this is why we really need to discuss stuff with chondo

Amazon, Google Express, ANY TRADING SITE, I am not listening to a fucking 17 year old. A DEPOSIT ensures they keep their account open. You multiple that $5 and keep it in a high yield savings and you've broke even in a few months. If you can't deposit two keys or $5 then why the fuck are you submitting $2,500 worth of keys.

You could charge $150 to sign up it wont KILL traffic, it will grow organic traffic that has a NICHE in what you do. I think we all agree we do not want 200 people reporting us because they lost, a signup fee ensures an active member and also shows  they are willing to invest in an idea. Remember its the internet nothing is set in stone, if one way doesn't work you can always test it a other way. 

I am pretty sure two software engineers, a professional designer, and a customer service/sales director can manage this on their own... We offer a jackpot for a virtual item that is worth money. No 17 year old intuition needed. 

And I am not sure what we need to talk to chondo about? He made virtual money via gambling. Until he turns that into real money its like pissing in your asshole and telling everyone your ice cream tastes good. Simple economics, its a raffle the more you put in the more likely you are to win, you entice the user base with better interface/management and a higher yield offering premier areas for higher end customers. 

The idea is to keep this AWAY from slayers the stigma alone can sink the site. You know this I know this we all know this. 

hlpxoQ5.jpg

dNelsdaulFGNO.gif

16gb 2133mhz

EVGA GTX 1080 SC

EVGA Z97 FTW

Amazon, Google Express, ANY TRADING SITE, I am not listening to a fucking 17 year old. A DEPOSIT ensures they keep their account open. You multiple that $5 and keep it in a high yield savings and you've broke even in a few months. If you can't deposit two keys or $5 then why the fuck are you submitting $2,500 worth of keys.

this isn't amazon, google, or an onine store, you should check out csgo shuffle, lucky wheel and all the other popular csgo gambling sites, this shits designed for csgo players using their virtual skins/keys not people who are buying stuff from amazon with money lol

And I am not sure what we need to talk to chondo about? He made virtual money via gambling. Until he turns that into real money its like pissing in your asshole and telling everyone your ice cream tastes good. Simple economics, its a raffle the more you put in the more likely you are to win, you entice the user base with better interface/management and a higher yield offering premier areas for higher end customers. 

he has $6K + inventory, he can cash out whenever he wants, Laurence cashed out his $10K inv last month for "real money"

im not asking you gargle his balls or even to give him a cut, but atleast have someone on hand who knows alot more about the trading/gambling scene and has more connections than us, he was the one who came up the whole key only shit and told me know these site live and die

The idea is to keep this AWAY from slayers the stigma alone can sink the site. You know this I know this we all know this.

Obviously the sites gonna be its own brand. Were gonna be advertising through SG and SG servers(30k+ unique players a month), we're literally gonna all the help and resources we can get because sites like these live and die on advertising, every one and their mother is making skin gambling sites nowadays and 99% of them shut down after a month because they they run of momentum and popularity.

Maybe we have a simple jackpot that's structured normally. You put in however many keys to want to try and win the jackpot, no entry fee. But then we have a paid jackpot that comes with perks, or a more exclusive pot, or something like that. Do both.

bpendz likes this

2cnedd5.png

lKZ4Khz.png

Maybe we have a simple jackpot that's structured normally. You put in however many keys to want to try and win the jackpot, no entry fee. But then we have a paid jackpot that comes with perks, or a more exclusive pot, or something like that. Do both.

I like that idea.

I agree President, maybe we talk to Laurence he is a bit older and more trusted. I am not shaming SG, but you know the views people have on us. 

hlpxoQ5.jpg

dNelsdaulFGNO.gif

16gb 2133mhz

EVGA GTX 1080 SC

EVGA Z97 FTW

I like that idea.

I agree President, maybe we talk to Laurence he is a bit older and more trusted. I am not shaming SG, but you know the views people have on us.

don't let some bullshit reddit drama affect anything, it has had zero affect on our traffic or popularity

we are the 2nd largest csgo community after GFL, we've done nothing but grow, most of our servers are packed(Fri-Mon we have 200-250 concurrent players daily), people don't care about reddit drama, the communities that hate us are losers(topkek > http://flankers.net/forum/ ), people play here cuz we have some of the best and most fun servers on this game, views of some buttmad skids on the internet means nothing

we advistize this in game on trade, newb surf and JB(who are exactly the people who play on these gambling sites) and that will get us alot of traffic and a huge advantage over all the other sites that start with no user base and flunk 2 months later because no one noticed them

@Flea__ can you get us a logo? So I can put up a placeholder and mailing list signup, scripts will be inbound sooner then later and I will have @Darkness go through them 

hlpxoQ5.jpg

dNelsdaulFGNO.gif

16gb 2133mhz

EVGA GTX 1080 SC

EVGA Z97 FTW

Got the script/bot will work on tonight with @Darkness and go over everything. Straight forward but want to make sure code is clean and secure. Then we can start on design. 

hlpxoQ5.jpg

dNelsdaulFGNO.gif

16gb 2133mhz

EVGA GTX 1080 SC

EVGA Z97 FTW

I am going to give the bot its own Virtual Machine, so I can have remote access, then we can just add other bots on other vm's. EASY. 

hlpxoQ5.jpg

dNelsdaulFGNO.gif

16gb 2133mhz

EVGA GTX 1080 SC

EVGA Z97 FTW

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0