Chatbox
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Josh Sells Guns

3sup V Lunatik

3 posts in this topic

I plan on betting on this match, but I am pretty new to betting in general, so I am not very good at making predictions. I went on /r/csgobetting to see what they thought but what I found was a lot of people talking about the misnaming of 3sup as Affnity instead. I did find 1 guy who posted an analysis in recent games and he basically said 3sup had a recent drop where they started playing pretty badly in which he described it as "setting their gravestone", while Lunatik had a close match but started picking it up and got the 3-0. So naturally it sounds like Lunatik has the upper hand. So I look at CSGO lounge and see the bet ratio. It seems kinda weird that only 26% of people noticed that they might win. So I am having second thoughts and frankly feel dumb for only thinking about what 1 guy said on Reddit. So what do you guys think? Should I bet on Lunatik? I don't really have much so I am pretty afraid to, but at the same time I wanna make some profit. I could use some help.

EDIT: The ratio of bets is now 71% - 29% 3sup

Edited by Josh Sells Guns

KKHyNCo.png60d.gif

76561198116881382.pnggraphic.png

"garuda you need to learn to call people faggots and cunts back not just kick them" ~Mxchri5 2k15

if u don't have many skins, just bet a few skins on the underdog. thats how u can climb when u have nothing. 

if u don't have many skins, just bet a few skins on the underdog. thats how u can climb when u have nothing. 

I guess :/ but I don't rly have many cheap skins either tbh lmao. Regardless, I get more drops all the time. I'll bet on Lunatik.

KKHyNCo.png60d.gif

76561198116881382.pnggraphic.png

"garuda you need to learn to call people faggots and cunts back not just kick them" ~Mxchri5 2k15

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0